The perfect combination of secular tradition and cutting edge innovation for this pairing of high antioxidant extra virgin olive oil and traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena PDO.
The best deserves the best.
Award winning First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols in its signature non-refillable, UV-protected tempered glass bottle with anti-oxidation cap, Harvest 2021. Best before June 2023.
- Olive varieties: Olivastra Seggianese is the main cultivar, blended with other varieties including Leccino, Moraiolo and Frantoiano
- Region: Tuscany
- Vivid green tones
- 96 points Flos Olei 2022
Taster’s notes, 2020 Harvest:
Aroma is redolent of fresh herbs followed by the scent of green almond. On the palate, notes of grass and tomato leaf with hints of black pepper. A magnificent robust oil, both complex and balanced.
- High Antioxidant: elevated levels of Vitamin E and polyphenols.
- 3mg Vitamin E per serving.
- Polyphenols 750mg/kg
- 0.18% acidity
- 77% Oleic acid
Completely handmade in Modena following the secular tradition, and exclusively with grapes from the region of Emilia Romagna, Bonini Affinato is unique in its kind and considered the Balsamic of the great Chefs.
100 ml bottle
- Barrel-aged at least 12 years
- Smooth but complex
- Ingredient: Cooked Grape Must
- Perfect to accompany Olio Piro.
- Ideal on raw and cooked vegetables, as well as risottos and filled ravioli
- Kosher Certified also for Passover
"The olive oil is fresh and green and almost citrus. The balsamic hit the back of my taste buds and oh! my Lord, the flavors!"
- Anita C, NL Canada