The perfect combination of secular tradition and cutting edge innovation for this pairing of high antioxidant extra virgin olive oil and traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena PDO.
The best deserves the best.
Your Piro. and Bonini bottles will come in an elegant Piro. branded gift box with a satin ribbon bow closing.
Don't hesitate to include a free personal note! The option is available at check out.
Award winning First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols in its signature non-refillable, UV-protected tempered glass bottle with anti-oxidation cap, Harvest 2021. Best before June 2023.
- Olive varieties: Olivastra Seggianese is the main cultivar, blended with other varieties including Leccino, Moraiolo and Frantoiano
- Region: Tuscany
- Vivid green tones
- 96 points Flos Olei 2022
- Taster’s notes, 2020 Harvest:
Aroma is redolent of fresh herbs followed by the scent of green almonds. On the palate, notes of grass and tomato leaf with hints of black pepper. A magnificent robust oil, both complex and balanced.
- High Antioxidant: elevated levels of Vitamin E and polyphenols.
- 3mg Vitamin E per serving.
- Polyphenols 750mg/kg
- 0.18% acidity
- 77% Oleic acid
Balsamico Bonini Vivace
Completely handmade in Modena following the secular tradition, and exclusively with grapes from the region of Emilia Romagna, Bonini Vivace is unique in its kind and considered the Balsamic of the great Chefs.
250 ml bottle
- Barrel-aged at least 3 years
Fresh and fruity taste
- Ingredient: Cooked Grape Must
- Perfect to accompany Olio Piro.
- Ideal for green and fruit salads
- Kosher Certified also for Passover
"The olive oil is fresh and green and almost citrus. The balsamic hit the back of my taste buds and oh! my Lord, the flavors!" - Anita C, NL Canada
" Your packaging is spectacular and very professional looking. The note cards are wonderful and show every order to be special. " - Gerry H. Albany NY