“It is truly delicious enough to drink”
"One of the highest polyphenol olive oils"
"Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking"
“There’s luxury olive oil. Then there’s Olio Piro”
“A veritable Health Food in the Luxury Food category”
“Delivers on flavor and antioxidants all in one beautiful bottle.”
“a truly versatile, beautiful olive oil”
The perfect combination of secular tradition and cutting edge innovation for this pairing of high antioxidant extra virgin olive oil and traditional balsamic vinegar of Modena PDO.
The best deserves the best.
Award winning First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols in its signature non-refillable, UV-protected tempered glass bottle with anti-oxidation cap, Harvest 2022. Best before June 2024.
- Olive varieties: Olivastra Seggianese is the main cultivar, blended with other varieties including Leccino, Moraiolo and Frantoiano
- Region: Tuscany
- Vivid green tones
- 97 points Flos Olei 2023
- High Antioxidant: elevated levels of Vitamin E and polyphenols.
- 4mg Vitamin E per serving.
- 750mg/kg Polyphenols
- 0.18% acidity
- 77% Oleic acid
Completely handmade in Modena following the secular tradition, and exclusively with grapes from the region of Emilia Romagna, Bonini Affinato is unique in its kind and considered the Balsamic of the great Chefs.
100 ml bottle
- Barrel-aged at least 12 years
- Smooth but complex
- Ingredient: Cooked Grape Must
- Perfect to accompany Olio Piro.
- Ideal on raw and cooked vegetables, as well as risottos and filled ravioli
- Kosher Certified also for Passover
"The olive oil is fresh and green and almost citrus. The balsamic hit the back of my taste buds and oh! my Lord, the flavors!"
- Anita C, NL Canada