THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
Best extra virgin olive oil for cooking
Marco Oreggia, FLOS OLEI 2021
Best in the world in its category
3 Bottles Shipping to Canada
Keep your kitchen stocked with the world's best Extra Virgin Olive Oil **!
Our best-selling 500ml award-winning High Antioxidant* Extra Virgin Olive Oil Piro. in its signature non-refillable, UV-protected tempered glass bottle with anti-oxidation cap, with handwritten lot number and harvest date.
- Receive your three 500ml bottle of Piro. at the interval of your choice: every 3 months or every 5 months,
- Change or update your shipping or billing info at any time,
- Cancel your subscription for free at any time,
- You will receive the latest harvest available, knowing that our new harvest is usually available for shipping in January.
First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil imported Fresh from Tuscany.
Loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols, rich in monounsaturated fats, high in oleic acid.
- Olive varieties: Olivastra Seggianese is the main cultivar, blended with other varieties including Leccino, Moraiolo and Frantoiano
- Region: Tuscany
- High Antioxidant: elevated levels of Vitamin E and polyphenols.
- 4mg Vitamin E per serving.
- Polyphenols 700mg/kg
- 0.2% acidity
- 83% Oleic acid
- Gold medal in New York (2019, 2020, 2021), Japan (2019, 2020) and London (2018, 2020) world Competitions
- **FLOS OLEI 2021's Best in the World in the medium fruity, blended category.
- 96 points Flos Olei 2022
- Best in the World in its category, Flos Olei 2021
- Top 10 in the world all categories, Flos Olei 2022
Taster’s notes, 2020 Harvest:
Aroma is redolent of fresh herbs followed by the scent of green almond. On the palate, notes of grass and tomato leaf with hints of black pepper. A magnificent robust oil, both complex and balanced, with a remarkable fluidity that compliments the sophistication of its flavors.
Piro’s robustness adds excitement to meals, and pairs well with legumes, seafood, poultry, and beef; it also marvelously complements spicy foods.
Piro. is a great cooking oil that will bring out sublime flavors in your medium to medium/high temp. sautéing, roasting, and poaching. Try it also as a condiment on raw or roasted veggies, tossed into a salad, drizzled over fish and meat, or add as a finishing touch to soups and stews.
Olio Piro extra virgin olive oil begins in the olive groves on Mount Amiata, above the vineyards where the prized Brunello di Montalcino wine is produced. The volcanic soil of this region, as well as its altitude, contribute to the favorable conditions under which our olives are grown. The early harvest of green, unripe fruit results in low yields of extra virgin olive oil with bold flavor and increased levels of antioxidants. Milled within hours of harvest, our oil is immediately filtered and stored under optimal conditions in oxygen-free, temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks until it is bottled to order. The careful handling is continued with shipping to the U.S. under temperature-controlled conditions either by airplane or boat.
These careful steps ensure that when you open your bottle of Olio Piro, it is fresh and flavorful.
Most olive oils are merely supporting players, but Olio Piro, with its bold, fresh flavor, ascends to a starring role in your kitchen and on your table. Its robustness adds excitement to meals, and pairs well vegetables, legumes, seafood, poultry and beef; it even complements spicy foods. Try it as a condiment for raw vegetables, tossed into a salad, drizzled over grilled vegetables and meat, or add as a finishing touch to bean soups or stews.
Our best selling award winning High Antioxidant* Extra Virgin Olive Oil Piro. in its signature non-refillable, UV-protected tempered glass bottle with anti-oxidation cap, Harvest 2020. Best before June 2022.
"Absolutely top notch EVOO. If you're not familiar with higher grade olive oil, I'd highly recommend spending the extra money and getting yourself a bottle of Olio Piro."
- Chel Jeff Oakes, Berwick NS, Canada.
We strive to offer you the purest, freshest, tastiest, and healthiest Extra Virgin Olive Oil. If for any reason you were not satisfied with your product, we will send you a free return label and refund your money immediately.