Volcanic Tuscan Soil
- Our Tuscan olives grow on the extraordinarily rich sandstone soil of Monte Amiata which was once a volcano and is part of the terroir of Tuscan wine Brunello di Montalcino
We make food more delicious.
With a bold, fresh flavor and a peppery finish, a drizzle of Piro. takes your dishes to a new level.
Piro. is developed in cooperation with the Italian Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche.
Each bottle has a handwritten harvest date and lot number, guaranteeing our commitment to quality and freshness.
750mg Polyphenols/kg - 4mg Vitamin E per serving
“It is truly delicious enough to drink”
“One of the highest polyphenol olive oils”
“Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking”
“There’s luxury olive oil. Then there’s Olio Piro”
“A veritable Health Food in the Luxury Food category”
“Delivers on flavor and antioxidants all in one beautiful bottle.”
“a truly versatile, beautiful olive oil”
Peak Precision Harvesting
- "I track the ripening process and harvest our olives at their highest antioxidant* level" - Romain Piro, Head of Production
Olives With a View
- Our Tuscan olives grow at an elevation where common olive tree parasites don't survive. We don't use any pesticides or artificial fertilizers
Hi-Tech Olive Press
- "Our olives are cold pressed less than 6 hours after harvest. Extraction temperature is kept under 20ºC to preserve antioxidants* and aromas.” - Daniele Lepori, Master Miller
- Both complex and balanced, Olio Piro's medio/intense fruity flavor is marked with aromas of almond, artichoke, green apple and banana, with a light, effervescent texture.
- To preserve all its qualities from our mill to you table, Olio Piro. is bottled immediately after pressing in our signature UV-protected, non-refillable glass bottles with anti-oxidation cap.