Maple-Glazed Grilled Squash and Pears
Indulge in the comforting embrace of autumn with our Maple Olive Oil Vinaigrette with Grilled Squash and Pears. This delectable side dish captures the essence of the season, featuring a harmonious blend of Piro Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bonini 3-year aged balsamic vinegar, and Paul Family Farm Maple Pure Pennsylvania Maple Syrup. The optional hint of minced garlic adds an extra layer of flavor complexity.
- 1/4 cup Piro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Bonini 3-year aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Paul Family Farm Maple Pure Pennsylvania Maple Syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups sliced and grilled squash (such as zucchini or butternut squash
- 2 ripe pears, sliced and grilled
- In a small bowl or jar, combine the Piro Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Bonini 3-year aged balsamic vinegar, and Paul Family Farm Maple Pure Pennsylvania Maple Syrup, along with the minced garlic if desired.
- Season the mixture with a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper. Adjust the seasonings to your preference. You can add more maple syrup for extra sweetness if you like.
- Whisk or shake the ingredients vigorously until they are well blended. If using a jar, secure the lid and shake to emulsify the vinaigrette.
- Taste the vinaigrette and fine-tune the sweetness or acidity to your liking. Add more maple syrup for sweetness or more balsamic vinegar for additional acidity if needed.
- Arrange the grilled squash and pears on a serving platter, and drizzle the Maple Olive Oil Vinaigrette over them.
- Your Maple Olive Oil Vinaigrette with Grilled Squash and Pears is now ready to enjoy as a flavorful and wholesome side dish.
This combination adds a delightful twist to your dish, combining the sweet and savory vinaigrette with the smoky flavors of grilled squash and pears.
Photography: Paul Family Farm