Summer Cheese Spread: Piro. on CBS's Great Day Live with Michael Landis
The summer entertaining is fast approaching along with the traditional kick off Memorial Day. Here’s a few simple and cheesy recipes to bring cool and refreshing bites for any occasion. All with the freshness of Piro.
I serve these with one of my favorite summer wines, the Chloe Pinot Grigio, a crisp and refreshing Italian wine that’s perfect for hot summer days.
- Michael Landis
- 1 box of Brewer’s Sea Salt Flatbread Crackers
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons Thyme minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Piro.
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced and diced
- 8oz marinated artichoke hearts quartered and diced
- 4oz Vermont Creamery goat cheese crumbled